Monday, February 16, 2009

Coffee and THE QUIZ

I love coffee. I drink way too much coffee. I don't like Starbuck's, nor Peet's. My favorite place to get coffee is the Circle K. They brew Kona coffee and offer coffee mate. I don't take my coffee black. I always put in three splenda's to start, and always French Vanilla Coffee Mate. After the original cup I only use one more splenda and a bit of Coffee Mate no matter how much more coffee I drink out of the pot.
I am always drinking my coffee when I write, when I read the paper, and take the quizzes out of magazines. You know the quizzes that you answer their questions and at the end of the quiz they give you a look into your personality. Well, they are never right with me. I have decided to make-up my own quiz. I want you to take it and the end I will give you a run down on your personality based on the answers you gave. Who knows, maybe I can become a professional quiz maker! Ok, ready, here we go.
1) Which Government agent do you relate the most to?
a. Jason Bourne
b. James Bond
c. Jack Bauer (TV series 24)
2) If you entered a party and a person came up and started talking to you like they knew you, but you did not know who they were, would you:
a. Tell them straight away, I am sorry, but I am not sure how we know each other.
b. Try and figure it out who this person is for a bit, and then try and pull a friend into the conversation to save you
c. Wing it the whole time and hope you don't get busted
3) In your career do you prefer to work:
a. Alone, you can count on yourself and get more done
b. On a team, this way if you are stuck you can turn to someone else for help
c. It doesn't really matter as long as you get the job done
4) Which city would you most like to live in:
a. New York City
b. Chicago
c. Los Angeles
5) When it comes to smoking you:
a. Never smoke
b. Light up once in awhile in a social setting
c. If other's are doing it no matter where you are you will light up also
6) Which NFL quarterback are you most like:
a. Peyton Manning
b. Eli Manning
c. Brett Farve
7) After dinner do you prefer:
a. Nothing
b. cognac
c. tiramasu
8) Do you prefer:
a. Oprah
b. Ellen
c. Tyra
Ok, so now I am going to give you a run down on your answers. I am not a psychologist, I am guessing what your answers mean. I am convinced that is what the people that make-up quizzes do, they guess. Let me see if I can get a job in profession quiz making!
If you answered mostly A's:
You are very confident in yourself. You are a bit of a loner, and sometimes people would consider you aloof. You get the job done, however, you need to learn to relax and enjoy life a bit more. You don't trust people easily, and get mad at yourself if you make a mistake. The good news is you are extremely loyal to those around you, and will help whenever asked.
If you answered mostly B's:
You are the life of the party. You are confident, yet still insecure at times. You have no problem asking for help, you are loyal, and at times scatter brained. You are not the most organized person. Might even lose your car keys a lot. You love chocolate.
If you answered mostly C's:
You are insecure in social situations, especially if you are throwing the party. People love you and want to be your friend. You are loyal, but sometimes loyal to the wrong person, and you end up getting hurt. You wonder why me, and try to change. You are forever the optimist, until something goes wrong, and the glass immediately goes to half empty.
I take these all the time, I don't know why, let's see if my questions and my analysis could possibly be right. Maybe you will be like me after this quiz, you will be done taking them!
Hope you had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment