Friday, April 24, 2009

How Is Your Sex Life?

My book on how to save marriages, the title is not set yet, will be released in late 2009 or early 2010. The book has great insight on how to keep you out of divorce court. I sent a questionnaire to 100 women I don't know asking them all the same ten questions. Their answers were insightful, thought provoking, spot on, and wise. The women have been married from nine months to thirty two years. The greatest part of this book is that the advice you will be given is not coming from a man who is a doctor or a woman who is unrealistic in some of her assessments, no, this advice is coming from women just like you: soccer moms, working moms, stay-at-home moms, stressed mothers, over worked mothers, under appreciated moms and wives, who are doing the best they can do to keep their marriages alive, sexy, going until death do them part from their mates, interesting, fun and lively! Not an easy task. This book has helped my relationship in the past six months so many times. I am very excited for you all to get a chance to help your own relationships through others like yourselves. Lets not forget me. I am number 101. Yep, you get my advice too!

What am I going to do now is take one of the very important elements that came up again and again on how these women make their marriages work and discuss it in detail with fifteen women that you do not know. We will be talking about SEX! It seems sex is a vital part of any marriage.

I will interview these women and blog about it. You will not know their names, only the state they live in, the age of the woman, how long she has been married, and if she is happily married. I have a feeling her sex life will directly correlate with how happy she is in her marriage.

Before anyone decides to comment that it takes more than sex to have a happy marriage you need to know, I know that! I wrote a book on this. I am taking one aspect, sex, which seems to be huge to both partners, and analyzing it first.

We need to save marriages to save children from divorce. Again, there are so many aspects to marriage that need to be discussed but we are starting with sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment